My obsessions… some are short-lived, some will remain as life-time addictions😉
Cats – I think about them, write about them, play with them, I even think that I am one of them!
Collecting earrings – my collection is still growing. I especially like earrings with crystals and gemstones (and look-alike).
Collecting good luck charms – collecting stuff that symbolize protection or good luck or fortune = my newly cultivated obsession! Whenever friends ask me what I want as souvenir from the country they are visiting, I always reply, “local good luck charm!”
Charms to-buy to go with my bracelet! *evil*
1. 4-leaf-clover; horseshoe;
2. Guarding angel
3. cross = faith, heart = love, anchor = hope
4. Turkish eye – The eye – in the Oriental culture, it is believed to protect the wearer from the evil eye.
5. The original Matryoshkas are Russian wooden nesting dolls, which symbolise fertility.
8. Coin – The coin is the classical symbol for growing fortune and wealth.
9. Chinese knot – The knot is both a lucky charm and a symbol of deep bonding and love in China.
Collecting key chains and stamps – used to be a major part of my primary school life but somehow weaned off these 2 hobbies after starting secondary school.
Looking at snowflake pictures – snowflakes, so ethereal! Not even sure if I am putting “ethereal” to the right context, haha! But I meant snowflakes look so pure, light and delicate!
Photos grabbed from here!
Looking into kaleidoscope tube – my neighbor used to own one and let me play with it. I always looked into the tube with relish. I haven’t done this for years now but I just made kaleidoscope tube into my to-buy list
google image of kaleidoscope ♥